Friday, July 4, 2008
Morning Time With Landon
It has been quite an adventure with Landon this morning. I didn't get a picture of what he did first this morning, which was spilling my coffee in the floor. After, that he got Kelsie's dress shoes and starts stomping around the house. As, you can see he is quite mischievous, always into something, but he is so cute when he is getting into trouble which makes it hard to discipline him. He may just be wanting some attention from Mama. Who knows! He is always up to something.

Next thing I know he is in the fireplace and says Hi Mama!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed Landan's antics!!!!!!!!
He looks like he has grown so much in just a few weeks!
I know all about these antics.....when K & Z do it I'm not sure if I want to laugh or cry at times!
Post a Comment