Korisa and I were best friends growing up. We lived less than five minutes away from each other and were only 4 months apart in age. We did pretty much did everything together from the time we were born to the time we graduated from high school.
Korisa got me started doing this blog, so it just seemed appropriate to do a post about her and me growing up together. Now we live almost 6 hours away from each other. This is a great way for us to keep in touch and share the memories of our lives together, since we don't talk or see each other very often anymore. Although, we may not keep in touch as often as we should she will always hold a very special place in my heart.
This is just a few of the memories we shared together .
Korisa is peeking her head around our cousin Kim. Isn't Kim so cute!









1 comment:
I love the pictures. I'm so proud of you.....3 posts already!!
Post a Comment